pátek 15. června 2012

Vier4D: Ochre jumper

Photobucket
(Moje zkušenosti a hodnocení objednávky z Vier4D. Pokud je potřebujete přeložit do češtiny, dejte mi vědět.)

I don't remember excuse why I did also order a jumper, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with exams and me being inspired to complete Justin's outfit. I couldn't find a brown SD17 sweater fitting the image I had in my head, but luckily some guys at DoA pointed me to Sadol and Vier4D. I decided to got for the second and tried to place my order at 4D website, but for some reason my browser didn't get me through, at one computer I couldn't ever register and at the second one I had problems with placing an order, so I had to mail them. They replied very quick and were very helpful.
I order DBS-Iberis in ochre colour and also silicone pads for joints, because there are some scratches inside Justin's joints and I hope it would help to prevent them from getting worse.
4D offers only EMS shipping (same as other Korean companies)Photobucket, which is a good thing for people with tendency towards nervous breakdowns, when the tracking website is temporarily unavailable (*hint hint* China Post). Czech Post still delivers my stuff to mum's workplace... but OK, at least I'm getting it, so I won't go and kill them.

Photobucket 
Jumper and those pads came very well-package in a cardboard box full of tension sheets (aka bubble wrap).
Jumper is a bit lighter in real, blame my cell-phone camera.

Photobucket

The quality of sewing is really goood, all seams are finished and the fabric is stretchy, so it eases the problem of over-head fitting. The price is very reasonable, pity, 4D's clothes are sold out very often and they are shipped by EMS, else I would order from them more frequently.

OMAKE:

Photobucket
We both really like 4D's jumper, what we don't like is getting dressed.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat